Mathtech’s Federal Services practice provides systems development and integration services, analytical solutions and advanced communications systems to federal government agencies.
The U.S. Government Systems Group offers customized systems development and systems integration services. In today’s IT consulting market, clients increasingly demand more than just commoditized integration or programming services. While we develop applications using today’s leading integration products, we pride ourselves on adding value to every project by acquiring a thorough knowledge of each customer’s business practices and requirements. We make software work for our customers, not the other way around.
- Business Operations – Operational Assessment, Strategic Planning, Process Optimization
- Information Technology – IT Strategy, Architecture, Requirements Analysis, RFP Development, Systems Development, Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Project Management – Project Management, PMO, Governance, IV&V, Project Management Oversight
- Change Management – Readiness Assessment, Communication/Stakeholder Planning, Training
- Quality Assurance – QA Certification and Auditing, System Testing
- IT Staffing and Placement – Technologists, Subject Matter Experts
- Defense Services – Program Support, Budget Analysis, Engineering, Research and Development
Mathtech has been awarded numerous federal government contracts based upon our proven track record of providing high-value consulting services to our clients.
- Federal Aviation Administration – eFAST (Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks)
- United States Navy – Seaport-e