A Contact Center Road Map presents a clear vision and strategy for modernizing and implementing new capabilities, including new features, new services, and process improvements.
LOOKING TO IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE?
ROAD MAPPING PROCESS
- Learn – What’s new, what are the best practices, what have others done and learned?
- Assess Strengths & Weaknesses – Where do we need to improve?
- Vision – How do we want to operate, what channels will we support, what problems do we want to address?
- Strategy – How will we accomplish the Vision? What changes do we need? What is our plan? What resources are available?
- Implement – Execute the Strategy
Evaluate, measure, adjust…
Assessing your current Contact Center operations requires an approach that organizes and identifies what you have …or want to have.
A model gives us a tool for:
- Focusing our analysis
- Describing plans to others
- Ensuring completeness